Administrative Action

If you have been served papers for ‘Administrative Action’, be it ‘Minor’ or ‘Major’,  Jonathan Lynch can provide you with advice and assistance throughout the process.  The process is, however, designed to be simple enough for service personnel to respond to the allegations without the assistance of a lawyer, so contact Jonathan Lynch to discuss whether or not you need to instruct a lawyer in the first place. 

‘Legal aid’ funding is not available for Administrative Action, so a ‘private fee’ agreement will need to be reached with Jonathan Lynch. Please see the ‘Funding’ page for details or contact Jonathan Lynch directly. 

The names 'Lynch Law’ and ‘Jonathan Lynch’ are not to be used by any unauthorised parties for any purpose. ‘Lynch Law’ and ‘Lynch Military Law’ are the copyright of Jonathan Lynch.